- Witness the sunrise over the Pacific Ocean
- Explore hidden urban bushland at Burleigh Heads
- Uncover the hidden history of Burleigh
- Discover the delights scattered around Burleigh heads
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories
- All photography taken during your tour
- A post-tour breakfast & coffee at one of our favourite Burleigh cafes
- This tour is 3.0 hours in duration and the run is around 14km in distance
- There is nowhere to store bags on this tour, please bring what you can carry
- There are water taps and toilets available and regular points throughout this tour
- A post-tour breakfast and coffee is included in this tour. Any additional drinks, or food, is not included.
- This tour can be adapted and made accessible to guests with disabilities.
• Please wear clothes suitable for this activity including appropriate footwear.
• You may like to bring a water bottle, though there are water taps throughout the tour.
We aim to make our tours accessible for each and every guest:
• For guests with wheelchairs and prams, we can generally make slight alterations to our tour route.
• For guests who are vision-impaired, we can generally provide a guide to assist you.
We many need additional lead time to make these arrangements, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.